General Terms and Conditions:
Contract:The client’s approval for work to start might be esteemed a legally agreement between the client and Elebnis. Essential: Approval for the work to initiate and payment of the fees in advance shows that the client acknowledges the all terms & conditions as mentioned in this document.
Elebnis Intellectual Copyright: Elebnis holds exclusive copyright of any material, including images created for the client and source programe until payment of the final invoice.
Clients Responsibilities with Regard to Copyright: In circumstances where the client provides layouts, animations, text, images or any other content for their Web/Mobile Application they are comletely responsible for ensuring that material does not break any copyright.
Cancellation: Should the customer wish to end at any point during the development process, they shall remain liable for the work that has taken place and shall be invoiced accordingly.
IMPORTANT! Inability to Provide Necessary Website Content: Client must be sure that we are not deferred as a result of late delivery of the material and content required to finsh your website.
Quotations: The cost quoted to the customer is for the work particularly agreed on the citation as it were. Should the customer make deciesion that changes are required after work on the website has initiated there might be an extra charge.
Payment: Advance fee is required as agreed before work can start. Clients should only pay this advance fee if they agree to our terms and conditions. Payment of the advance will be taken as agreement.
Payment – Refund Policy: After work on a site initiates advances are not refundable.
Future Support: Elebnis will provide future support for 3 months on agreed points before starting of project. Elebnis shall not provide support for any new requirement during support period.
Future Site Problems: Problems created by website hacking, viruses, spyware and malicious software are an unavoidable truth on today's Internet. It is very impossible that these will affect your website, and Elebnis will attempt to shield it from this as much as we can during its development, but after the website is given over we cannot be responsible for problems created by the actions of others or illegal activity.
Additional Expenses: Client need to pay an extra cost for any kind of additional needed required expenses to complete the website: Example would be buy of photography, Image and special fonts or anything related to project.
General: Elebnis Terms and Conditions are composed and designed under consideration of all agreements, payment of an advance fees or the client signature constitutes agreement to and acknowledgment of these terms and conditions, Online Payment is an endorsement and acknowledgment of our terms & conditions.
SEO Terms & Conditions
- Any postponement from customer end in giving data or approval or technical support will not be count in our service period.
- Any SEO work that Elebnis attempts might be negatively influenced if the Client has:
- Hired another Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Company to do the SEO of website at the same time.
- Hired a Submission Company during the same period.
- Created any redirects or doorway pages, duplicate content or pages, duplicate websites.
- exchanged or Requested links with link farms or attempted any spamming systems which may harm the website’s ranking with Google.
- Any other extra SEO or SEO related activity.
- To that impact Elebnis request that the customer illuminate us in writing if any of the above has been embraced either as of now or before the appointing of Elebnis. If any such work has been attempted Elebnis will not be considered for any concurred targets or ensures and in such conditions Elebnis reserves the right to withdraw it’s commitments to the client.
- It is concurred and comprehended that any activities embraced by the Customer (or by any outsider on its behalf) which is in connection to or similar to the Works, including without restriction any alteration of the Works or the Customer's website or the utilization of or incorporation of any third party product or service which may identify to the Works might meddle with the provision of the Works by Elebnis and influence the outcomes, results and positions in web search engines. Every single such things should be talked about with Elebnis prior to implementation and Customer shall not do execute the same without the prior written consent of Elebnis
- Elebnis may make void any campaign and any outstanding balance gets to be distinctly payable should it be found that the customer has taken part in activities considered undesirable (spamming) by the search engines, such as redirect or cloaking techniques, links to link-farms, hidden links, FFA link pages, submissions the web pages of the site to the search engines, search directories or other websites without the consent of Elebnis , utilization of automated web site submission software or automated reciprocal link programs.
- The Customer concurs that their website is not hosted on free webspace using domain forwarding (either framed or otherwise).
- In situations where there is either concern that the current hosting IP address might be a piece of a ‘bad neighborhood’ or for reasons of optimisation, Elebnis may request the customer to change hosting provider.
- The Customer grants authority to submit the website pages being promoted to search engines and directories.
- Elebnis will be able to optimise the structure and content of client's web pages. Such changes generally have an insignificant visual impact.
- Elebnis will work straightforwardly with the customer in order to maintain the original look and feel of your website.
- The customer must provide Elebnis with log-in credential (username and password) to gain FTP access to the website. Elebnis will keep up privacy of log-in information.
- The customer must permit implementation of all optimisation strategies on their website.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your website is constantly accessible and active.